Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a training manual for your project or organisation

I will create a training manual for your project or organisation












About:

I can design an interactive course or presentation of a duration of between one to five hours. My best selling item are training packages incl Manuals, PPT presentations and Assessments. 

I am a qualified training facilitator, with accreditation from the Education, Training & Development Practices Sector of South-Africa.

You give me your company or organisation's information & what specific learning outcomes you wish your staff/learners to achieve & i can deliver within three days subject to review.

Please note that this will not replace or form part of any industry specific accredited training legally required by your staff. My training material is non-accredited.

What we offer is perfect for:
  1. On the job orientation training material (giving new employees information about your company)
  2. General Customer Service Training
  3. Youth Camp Programs
  4. Team Building (outdoor & indoor)
  5. Network Marketing
  6. Non-Profit or Social Groups (like clubs etc)
  7. Security Industry Customer Training

Please message me with specific requirements before placing an order. I place quality above quantity, thus i offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with my work.

The Bargain Bru

Reviews


tessaforshaw:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

johannafreeman:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jprice45:Delivered awesome work. Thanks

bargainbru:great working together as always.

jprice45:Great work...thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment