Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a powerpoint presentation

I will design a powerpoint presentation












About:

I make powerpoint presentations for business, research, and health talks. Please provide me with the content and all the details that you would like to include in the powerpoint. I'll include pictures, graphs, diagrams, and summarize the main points into bullet format. 

If you require me to do some research before hand, let me know. I'll go through the topic and include information from reliable sources. Do let me know how much in dept do you want.

Give me as much as information you can, and I'll get the rest done. Anything else, please drop a message.

Reviews


md_ruhul_amin:Outstanding gig. Will gladly use again. Highly recommend!

laurensa:The customer was very patient and gave all the required information to make my work efficient. Would love to work again for you :)

md_ruhul_amin:Outstanding gig. Will gladly use again. Highly recommend!

laurensa:The customer was very patient and gave all the required information to make my work efficient. Would love to work again for you :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment