Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will derive tables or charts from excel and put in word document

I will derive tables or charts from excel and put in word document












About:

You got data to present in form of beautiful charts/Tables in the your business document?

I am here to help you make different types of visually appealing graphs/charts or Tables.
Let it be line graph, bar chart, pi charts or any other 2D or 3D charts. I will put these stuff in Word document to make it complete.

Stop here! and check out what I am offering for $5 only.
1 gig   = 1 graph/Table that fits in your document template
2 gigs = 2 graphs/Tables
and so on..

As this gig will be customized to meet your requirements, please discuss the project before ordering this gig.

What are the Features of my Gig?
  • I format the table provided by you in excel and put them to fit in the word document 
  • I create required graph or chart and put them in word document 
  • Format the document (if required) for better look n feel (with extra cost)

You have to provide all the necessary details about it.
Provide me the Actual Excel data from which charts/tables need to be derived.

Reviews


chosenwoodwindo:good workgf

expert_rj:Good experience.

darrellellens:I have been working with RJ for a couple of years on many different projects.\n\nshe is always on time and always adds great suggestions!

expert_rj:Darrell is very flexible as always. I suggested some changes in the Excel, he has accepted them without giving second thought.\r\nOutstanding experience as always.\r\nAnd thank you very much for the tip.

gb823235:five star!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment