Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a professional presentation

I will create a professional presentation












About:

Prior to getting into business school, as a business analyst, I have experience in writing corporate presentations, pitch decks for investors, and captivating business proposals to clients and partners. Actually, i have written over 1000 presentations with over 18,000 slides in 7 years
With my staunch business acumen, professional writing skill, and creative graphics design skill, I am able to transform you business ideas into great PowerPoint Presentation!

My gig contains Unique PowerPoint presentation using some of the best templates and most updated icons and layouts. This can be used for Multipurpose Presentation business or personal use, such a creative industry, Technology, Finance, etc.

Make your next presentation easy with my basic gig containing:
  1. Creating New or Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint
  2. Creative Cover Slides
  3. Optimizing your chart 
  4. Premium Design
  5. Attractive, eye-catching and modern design
  6. Free to choose the aspect ratio (16:9 or 4:3).
  7. Up To 10 Slides

I will provide you with the best presentation ever. .

Please note:
Ask before placing an order and feel free to contact me

Just inbox me for effective and memorable presentations. Thanks!
Catherine Wick

Reviews


paigelogan:Another Outstanding.

paigelogan:Outstanding!

kobe89:Repeat Customer! Outstanding Experience

kobe89:Outstanding Experience

cathwick:Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment