Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do you data entry service

I will do you data entry service












About:

I will do data entry on MS Excel, MS Word.

I am a professional and I've skills in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to Word etc 

I will work for company and individual with on time delivery with 100% quality.

Types Of Services I Offer:

  • Data Entry on MS Excel or MS Word
  • Copy Paste Work
  • PDF to Excel or Word
  • Create Excel Sheets.
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Documents.
Why Should You Hire Me?
  • I am fast, efficient and trustworthy online worker.
  • I maintain 100% confidentiality.
  • I guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
  • I never canceled any order or missed any deadlines.
  • And The Best Part is,I do offer Unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied.

How Does The Pricing Work?

  • Basic: 2 hours of Data Entry for $5
  • Standard: 8 hours of Data Entry for $10
  • Premium: 35 hours of Data Entry for $25

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment