Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will tell a story with data visualization

I will tell a story with data visualization












About:

Hello and thank you for viewing my gig.

Do you have to make a point to your senior management? Perhaps your investors? Or donors? Or customers? Or get a group to make a decision?
Data is one way of getting this done. We can use data to identify a problem, compare reality with benchmarks, and convince people: our contribution makes the world a better place.
Your data argument must tell a story. Stories stick with people, they push people to act. This is where I come in; I will help you tell your story using your data.
Bold. Beautiful. Concise.

Lets work together and tell your story!

P.S. be sure to have a detailed discussion before purchase, so that I may help you analyze and frame the objective better. Cheers!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment