Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will type 40 pages within a day

I will type 40 pages within a day












About:

I have wide-ranging experience of using MS word and have formatted many documents in a professional manner. I would like to provide my services to do professional formatting of any MS word document.

 

I Can design a Microsoft Word template for your business. Using your brand colors and themes,

The template may include these predefined items:


·         Styles (Normal, Title, Subtitle, etc.)

·         Headings

·         Bulleted Lists

·         Numbered Lists

·         Table of Contents

·         Cover Page

·         Headers (including your logo)

·         Footers

·         Tables

·         Colors

·         Fonts

·         and More


Templates may be used for:

·         Business Proposals

·         Reports

·         Policies & Procedures

·         Operating Manuals

·         and More

            If you are serious about making a strong impression full document then I can help you. Please message me before you purchase so we can discuss your needs.

THANKS.

  

WHY CHOOSE ME!

··         EXPRESS DELIVERY OF 12h (WHICH DEPENDS ON THE NATURE OF THE PROJECT)

·         100% REFUNDABLE

·         SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment