Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do powerpoint presentations

I will do powerpoint presentations












About:

I can provide you with quality MS PowerPoint presentations.

I will:

  • Modify a provided PowerPoint presentation up to 20 slides $5
  • Create a new presentation up to 10-15 slides for $5

I'm happy to do research on the subject and provide you with 100% authentic products.

I'm always ready to re-do my work if my product doesn't suite your needs...

Thanks for checking this out and hopefully you will find this gig useful. If you do, contact me with relevant details and I'll reply you before you can say "FIVERR"!!!

Reviews


dsprwin:Good

dsperera101:Thanks!

dsprwin:Mr. Dasun did a excellence job and fast response.

dsperera101:Thanks!!

dsprwin:Good


No comments:

Post a Comment