Monday, July 30, 2018

I will review your deck and make it better.

I will review your deck and make it better.












About:

I will create a straight forward power point pitch deck to be used for making a strong business case to win investors and new clients for your business.

A carefully organized power point presentation with the right images and words can transform your business and win you new clients/investors. I will explain your business, services or products in a simple and concise presentation that will convince your audience about your business.

Your pitch deck will contain

  • Cover page
  • Introduction
  • Problem statement
  • Solution statement
  • Target Market/opportunity
  • Revenue Model
  • Competitive edge
  • Management team
  • Investment ask
  • Use of funds
  • Marketing plans

Do not hesitate to contact me to get your business to the desired level.

Reviews


sjbennett49:Gave me a quality presentation. Very pleased.

jeffmeis:He was very responsive and allowed for a great working experience. I look forward to working won other projects with him.

akinbiyiomole:The seller had a good understanding of what I wanted and delivered on time. Will be happy to patronize him on future jobs

fisayojones:It was easy, straight forward and fast. Jeff delivered a fantastic service. I will surely recommend him and work with him in future. Top lad!

allinoneemploym:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment