Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make business, professional or academic presentation

I will make business, professional or academic presentation












About:

Lagging behind that academic presentation, but no time to make it? 

Have to give a presentation to the boss, clients or investors and do not know how to make a "job saver" presentation?

Got a smart and promising business idea in mind, but do not know how to make the killer pitch deck that will convert the toughest investor?


Welcome to Fiverr's best Power Point Presentation gig!

Coming from a copy-writing and data visualization background, I can assure you that my PowerPoint presentation gig will never disappoint. Never miss out on an academic, professional and pitch-deck presentation and always have it ready at least a day prior to the D-day.

Basic $10 gig includes:

✓Up to 10 slides
✓Engaging visualization of data
✓3D & animation (optional)
✓ 100% money-back guarantee, and
✓ Unmatched customer service

I have made many academic, job and pitch-deck presentations and my business plans as well as presentations have only rarely failed me. I have raised funding for many startups and I know why most of the startups fail to impress the venture capitalists. 

Try my gig to see the difference that I can make.

Reviews


openheaven69:He did a marvelous job

billadamson:Thanks a lot

reginald_sd:All good! Thanks!

billadamson:you're most welcome

bashirmohammed:Excellent Job.Highly recommended​


No comments:

Post a Comment