Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will do any kind of microsoft office work

I will do any kind of microsoft office work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,

I am here to provide you with any kind of assistance on Microsoft Office & Microsoft Visio such as:

  • Typing
  • PDF Conversion
  • Analysis of sheets
  • Correction of formulae
  • Formatting 
  • Project writing 
  • Error identification & correction etc.

Hoping to work with you,
Thanks

Reviews


nrhopkins:Excellent work!!! \n\nGreat communication the entire time, seller went above and beyond. Very patient as I tried to convey exactly what I wanted done. Completed better than expected. Very pleased w/ results.\n\nConversed w/ over 10 Sellers on Fiverr before placing this order. Fairly priced, this guy knows his stuff and delivers on time. Will use again.

zohairjabbar:Thanks for the appreciation. Very understanding person. He communicates his requirements very clearly. Excellent experience working with him. Hoping to work with him again.

trostc1:He took excel formulas and turned then into an editable pdf - awesome! Keeping on my go to list.

zohairjabbar:Thanks a lot. Great person \u0026 a great working experience. Looking forward to work with him again.\n\nThanks.

katrinaleek:I'm a repeat Buyer \u0026 will continue to use this Seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment