Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will send you a complete 8 hour leadership training

I will send you a complete 8 hour leadership training












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This gig is for leadership basics training. This is typically an 8 hour class, but I can tailor it to your needs. The topics discussed are root cause analysis, coaching & feedback, performance management, change management, and managing basics. The course is a thorough discussion for what leadership consists of and how it can be improved.

Reviews


tfmoipolai:I like the speed

boncristiano:Fast delivery but I wish there was a little more material. This is just a very basic presentation power point with the course structure and timeline. I will have to develop from it for a more robust course. I wish he could have provided more material

smith3lance:I could have provided more material as it comes with unlimited revision. Would be happy to assist.

baalfyre:I bought this gig to help with material to teach a workshop for a client. The seller has obvious experience in training development. Although the content is too light as is for my needs, it is a good outline to build from. He did make a requested revision, which I appreciate. He was easy to work with and is worth considering for your project.

pattyevans:happy work


No comments:

Post a Comment