Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will work on ms office, excel and powerpoint

I will work on ms office, excel and powerpoint












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I can do any job in : Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
           - typing document or creating database
           - Convert any file (PDF, Word, scanned, etc.)
           - Merge several files to one.
           - Company template (quote, invoice,...)
           - Edit check-list (for process, material list or actions                     identification)
           - Formula, function
           - Reorganizing data
           - Network design
           - Diagram
           - Presentation
          - Anything else not mentioned


just message me...your work will be done perfectly with super fast speed of delivery...:D


just contact me once :D

Reviews


riajo8606:amazing work i just loved the final product!!!

abhivj:He is great. I love working with him.

boyi99:Good Experience!

abhivj:thank you

raghuvohra:Worked with a difficult request. Delivered on Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment