Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will design investor pitch deck, powerpoint presentation, ebook

I will design investor pitch deck, powerpoint presentation, ebook












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">(Before make an order kindly message me first)

Hi! I'm Nahian,


Do you want professional, attention catching, top-notch and branded Powerpoint Presentation and Investor Pitch Deck to take your impression to the next level?

Here you go through my offer:

  • Classy, Clean and Professional Powerpoint Presentation, Investor Pitch Deck, E-Book, Company Profile
  • High quality images display
  • Quality Design, Info graphics, WOW Factor
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Source File

Presentation/Pitch Deck for:

-  Business Proposals, Seminars, Academic Courses
-  Advertising your company or organization
-  Charity proposal, Product and Services
-  Webinars, Lectures

   And lots more!

Why Me?

  • I'm available 24/7.
  • You'll find me humble with unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied.
  • I still support you even when your order is completed.

Price will be discussed after having the project details.

N.B: I don't work on any Adult, Alcohol, Gambling, CryptoCurrency based Project.

Reviews


lindsay:Amazing design, responsive to all my inquiries and willing to work with my tight deadlines. I will recommend and rehire!!

nahianuniversal:Always happy to work with this repeated client. Great experience!

sophorthkhuon:Good experience with her.

nahianuniversal:Thanks....

sergeybinkin:High level work\nI'm disappointed that he made a mistake\nAnd asked for money for her


No comments:

Post a Comment