Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will design creative presentation for your business

I will design creative presentation for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

My Services are:

  •     Creating a New PowerPoint or Prezi from a provided outline.

  •     Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint and Prezi

  •     Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.

  •     Insertion of provided Photos.

  •     Convert PowerPoint into Video or into PDF.

I can also:

  • Add Pictures 
  • Spell check your work
  • Add animations and transitions 
  • Re-organize text and media
  • Add background music 
  • Slide timings
  • Add graphs (Excel Data needed and a gig extra)
  • Change typography 

You will get a beautiful designed presentation still retaining your audiences attention and keeping your original message. 

So I am good and experienced person to design and create presentations for you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment