Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will promote your childrens products on my family based website

I will promote your childrens products on my family based website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Games! Books!  Activities!  Homeschool Supplies!

This website is an active hub of parents and kids getting 800-1,000 views per day and is the perfect vehicle to get your product or design out to an exclusive audience!

Your gig includes ($5):
- a photo
- a pre-written description
- a link

Please have your items ready at the time of purchase.  All items MUST be included within the gig.
We do not write articles, descriptions, or review the products.
Please be sure your items are error-free as all items are post as-is.

This is a FAMILY based website.  Please do not submit anything off-color, offensive or in bad taste.

It is my goal to create a website for families that will return again and again because we offer the things they are looking for.  Are you or your business part of that objective?  
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Reviews


syedirfan:I bought this gig as part of my launching strategy for Amazon product. Its early days to to make comment on its success but the blog is valid site and my ad is on it as agreed.

deannw76:We had great communication!

ebourgeret:Sometimes, that's what it's all about! Good luck with your baby rompers!!

keyla36:\

ebourgeret:SO very kind and generous! Thank you for the extra gratuity. Thank you for offering this special memory video to my audience! I know it's going to go over big!


No comments:

Post a Comment