Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design branded powerpoint presentation

I will design branded powerpoint presentation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello great buyer,
    We are a premier Presentation Design Studio servicing over 500 global clients for the last 3 years. At PPTX Master, we know that a presentation is more than just a set of slides; it’s an opportunity to tell your story. That’s why we have a team of eight expert presentation designers all working to help you maximize your pitch.
Basic features of my gig:

  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.

You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 

Looking for more samples? Contact me!

❤  Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics  ❤

 You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

ORDER NOW!!!
FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN AND OR QUESTION ABOUT THIS GIG.

Reviews


baronbudd:This was not the level that we thought; however, we took what was created and modified it to our desired template.

warthog007:Great working with adimek92

adimek92:easy to work with

newsusa1069:Reliable supplier, fast and efficient

adimek92:consistent buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment