Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create a power point professional presentation in 2 days

I will create a power point professional presentation in 2 days












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With my managerial experience in presenting to big audience and stakeholders in companies, I will transform your drafts and scribbles in a professional, understandable and ready to use power point presentation. 
I will receive from you a brief, drafts, word files, guidelines, and I will create out of that a presentation. 

The presentation can include:
  • graphs
  • videos link
  • tables
  • animation
  • data

I will also provide a short consultancy on top of that on how to present in public based on your need. 

Overview of the service:
  • Adjustment of presentation, graphically
  • Organize presentation based on raw data
  • Review existing presentations
  • Guidelines on "how to" present. 

A good presentation is the first sign of how a topic is communicated. 
There is no second chance to do a good first impression :)

Looking forward to work with you!

Marco

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment