Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will provide eye catching graphs and charts for your data

I will provide eye catching graphs and charts for your data












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I would manage to add Level Next to your Data Presentation by providing:

  • Bar Graph
  • Column Chart
  • Line Chart
  • Pie Chart
  • Doughnut Chart
  • Area Chart
  • Combo Chart
  • Pivot based Charts
  • Scatter Chart
  • Bubble Chart

Note: Most of the Jobs need Custom Offer so please do contact me before ordering so that I can deliver Quality with Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

Reviews


billionaires_tb:Very professional hes definitely one of the best I've come across

shamoonmuzaffar:I did added Bar Graphs \u0026 Pie Charts to the data and a little logical formulas linked to the data to make it worthy to facilitate the decision making with respect to the Investors perspective. A real different experience, Love to work again.

stevenguruokc:Highly Recommend

shamoonmuzaffar:It was a tremendous experience to work with Steve who was so interactive and really helped me expedite the job for adding more Dynamic and Appealing Graphs \u0026 Charts to the Financial Projections. I would be waiting to work again for Steve much eagerly.

stevenkinney636:Great communication........followed revised recommendations somewhat closely - but in the end got what I paid for; pricing came down to about $7.50 a chart when ordered in sets over 5..


No comments:

Post a Comment