Monday, July 2, 2018

I will work for you with on time delivery and with 100% accuracy. You will definitely be happy with my work at the end of the day.

I will work for you with on time delivery and with 100% accuracy. You will definitely be happy with my work at the end of the day.












About:

Are you searching for High Quality PowerPoint Presentations Design?

I will deliver design high quality; attractive, engaging presentations. My presentation designs are clean, punchy, and consistent and powerfully communicate your message. Maintaining consistency with font, size on a PowerPoint presentation gives a more professional appearance – as does good contrast between the slide background colour and the text colour. 

I am offering the following services for you:

An Original High Quality Presentation of 5-10 slides. It also includes header pages, title pages, figures etc. This will take 24-72 hours from starting point of the placing order. 

I have experience creating PowerPoint presentations for start-ups, education, job candidates and businesses so why not get in touch so we can discuss your needs?


  • Creating a new PowerPoint from a provided outline with your logo and colour scheme.
  • Optimizing an existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation of charts & graphs.
  • Convert the whole PowerPoint Presentation into a video.
  • Make info graphic.
  • Professional Animated each slides.

Thank You,

KYC Ananth Reddy

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment