Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will perfect your presentation or your money back

I will perfect your presentation or your money back












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey! I'm Anthony.

Let's be real: there are lots of options on Fiverr. I'll cut to the chase. Why me?

  • Award winning public speaker & debater.
  • 7+ years in innovative roles at multi-billion dollar, leading companies across the tech, finance and travel industries (Australia & Asia).
  • Product owner who has launched and led 4 successful tech and hospitality products, and sold 1 (MULTI-MILLION $ EXIT).
  • Mentor to students and professionals, from startups to public speaking/debating.
  • Unlimited revisions = ZERO risk.
  • Cheapest rate possible on Fiverr (I'm new to this platform!).
  • Fast delivery.


IN THIS GIG:

I help you nail your upcoming presentation! If not, I'll refund your money.

Let me know: the script/visuals of your presentation (personal or business). If buying Premium, send me a video/audio recording of you practicing your presentation.

I deliver: intelligent analysis and constructive feedback. I train and boost confidence, content, structure, tone, pace, volume, etc. Don't worry, I've seen it all! Feedback is targeted to your specific needs. You may also request specific areas of feedback too if you wish.


Any questions? Feel free to message me. Cheers :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment