Monday, July 2, 2018

I will write and design prezi, or powerpoint presentations

I will write and design prezi, or powerpoint presentations












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you tired of the boring presentations that you are forced to deliver on?

Do you want to stand out with your presentation?

Then, you are just a few steps away from hiring the right person. I would make the most interesting and the most amazing presentations for you that would keep your audience connected to you till your presentation comes to an end. 

Bring the charm into your presentations and stop following the traditional and the boring way of presenting yourself. Make a name for yourself by hiring me.

Things I would need from you:
        - 
The Topic
        - Content
        - Images
       Important Instructions

I will take care of the rest and I do provide unlimited revisions!

Reviews


ahavasquirrel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ahavasquirrel:Kamran was excellent to work with. \r\n1 - great communicator\r\n2 - prompt and reliable\r\n3 - skilled in design and the Prezi platform\r\n4 - easygoing\r\n5 - stars!\r\nI was a novice at Prezi, my content was in but it had errors. Kamran tidied it up and added his design expertise to make it look polished!\r\n

kamrankhan006:an outstanding experience with not just an amazing client but an extremely nice human being.\n\nI look forward to working with her again in the future.

kimdhbutler:Good Experience!

kamrankhan006:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment