Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create a damn good investor pitch deck or business powerpoint

I will create a damn good investor pitch deck or business powerpoint












About:

Do You Want Your Investor Pitch Deck or Business PowerPoint Created by an Ordinary Freelancer Or an Industry-Trained Vet???


Take ONLY 10 seconds out NOW and message me, requesting for my samples...and I'll BLOW your mind. Hands down!

Before coming on Fiverr, I'd worked with all kinds of clients: Entrepreneurs, Startups, Business Executives, NGOs, etc. 

Who’s my target audience for this gig?

Anyone who wants a world-class powerpoint presentation that makes MAXIMUM impact on an audience.


…NOT CONVINCED?

Here’s 5 MORE reasons to work with me:

1. I'll create the presentation from scratch, with custom templates (although, please check the pricing options for details on template options).

2. In addition to the input I'll be receiving from you, I'll conduct a thorough market research.

3.  I’m an industry-certified Business Planner and Marketing Consultant.

4. Fast and regular communication throughout the project.

5. I provide revisions (although, please check revision options).


…STILL UNDECIDED?

Request for my samples NOW and be the judge.

Reviews


vinaykatukuri:This is the first time I used this kind of service. It was a great experience and King did an amazing job.Really impressed by the quality of the presentation. Would definitely use his service again if needed.

colinrawlinson:I gave limited information for the pitch deck and then did a pivot into a slight new application. He did a great job understanding my needs. I would recommend to others.

primalfc:I have carefully and closely worked with Kingswiss over the last few weeks to create a pitch deck for the company to bring on a large seed investor. The whole experience was nothing but pleasurable. The timing, communication, work ethic and content has been second to none. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND WILL USE AGAIN!!!

nordalclausen:The communication was great but deadlines was not kept and the product (visuals and wording) was not at the high level as expected. It seems to be a little to rushy delivery. Due to this we decided to redo it ourselves.

renatovieira507:Great guy, I will use his service again!


No comments:

Post a Comment