Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create winning pitch deck for you

I will create winning pitch deck for you












About:

Hello 

Are you looking for THE WINNING PITCH DECK?

WELCOME

This gig targets that businessperson who wants a pitch deck to present to investors with the aim of getting funds for their venture. Based on PowerPoint (PPT), it will have a maximum of 12 slides, which is the number of slides suggested by leading industry experts in the field of business planning. 

Give me the text for each slide, and I will design it in appealing and outstanding so you get the attention of the listener. So your investor listen to each of your points carefully.I

What I offer in my GIG.
- High-Quality Design
- Infographics charts  
- Pictures
- Animation for each slide and text
- PPT + PDF

Content to be included:
1. Overview/Welcome
2. Opportunity
3. Problem
4. The Solution 
5. Traction/Marketing Strategy
6. The Market
7. Competition
8. Business Model 
9. The Team
10. Financial Forecast
11. Use of Funds
12. Contacts 


Thanks..!

Reviews


lenkasomolova:Terrible, unprofessional service. I had to hire somebody else for this job, it was unusable. This seller is also a scam, when you ask to have the order canceled, he refuses to do so. I had to pay twice for the same job. Do not work with this seller!

jaunricodo:Great Pitch Deck. Dear Continue such services. Recommend to everyone.

agilemind007:Execllent Pitch Deck. He exceeded my expectations.

busoomro:Thanks :)

agilemind007:High quality presentation template. Thank you dear


No comments:

Post a Comment