Monday, July 2, 2018

I will professionally design your worksheet, form, any PDF docs

I will professionally design your worksheet, form, any PDF docs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Give your clients, students, workshop attendees and subscribers an interactive experience with a professionally designed worksheet or PDF form.

Hey there, welcome!

I professionally design lead magnets, forms, planners, workbooks, product sheets, pitch decks, media kits + many other PDF publications. Beautifying documents is what I do :)

Why choose me:
  • I am an online instructor and business owner with years of experience in designing worksheets and other publications for my students and email subscribers  
  • I understand the psychology behind designing an effective / purposeful worksheet for your audience
  • I am easy to work with. I truly love what I do and I've been told many times it reflects in my work 

What you will get:
  • A professionally designed custom PDF publication that is consistent with your branding
  • Unlimited revisions on ALL my work until you are 110% happy with the end product

For electronically fillable PDFs, extra pages, editable files, fast delivery, etc. check out my gig extras after selecting a package. 

Please message me for custom orders or if you're not sure which package to order - I am happy to help! 

-Auret

Reviews


jhoskins13:Great experience overall! Thank you!

jewel3:You're very welcome! Thank you for the 5 star review. I enjoyed working on this together with you :)

starfish2010:Great experience

blueprintlifeco:Good communication. Order completed as requested.

jewel3:Thank you for the review! I look forward to assisting you with any future design projects :)


No comments:

Post a Comment