Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will give you tips to improve 2 of your current slides!

I will give you tips to improve 2 of your current slides!












About:

Are you looking for High-Quality Investor Pitch Deck Presentation?

I have incredible expertise in helping start-up companies & growing businesses get their vision and story told to potential onlooking investors! 

I believe 50% of the battle when it comes to a pitch is the overall look and feel of the presentation - preparing to impress your investors and captivating their attention every slide of the way!

** To date I have helped startup companies raise and secure over $49,600,000 in investment for their new ventures and growing companies ** [Award Winning]

I design custom pitch deck and PowerPoint presentations! I have helped startups, small businesses, corporate and even Fortune 500 companies design and optimize their PowerPoint Presentations! With creative and graphic slides to keep the audience or investors staying engaged!

I can help with: Startup Pitch Deck; Presentations Design; Investor Pitch Deck; Sales Deck; Sponsorship Deck; Diagrams and Charts; Data Visualization; Animations

  • Files can be provided in PowerPoint and PDF format. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Look forward to working with you!


Reviews


djsibley:Excellent service and good communication, this seller does amazing work and knows his stuff

brookashley23:Provided work within minutes meeting my request and all requirements .

spietrobono:Thank you for the tip! Look forward to working with you again soon!

brookashley23:A pleasure to work with and always delivers satisfactory work beyond my expectations .

spietrobono:Always a pleasure working with you, fantastic app! Look forward to working with you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment