Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design modern pitch deck PPT for your business

I will design modern pitch deck PPT for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you have a GREAT IDEA to start a NEW business?
You want to PITCH your IDEA in-front of investors but you need PROFESSIONAL and ENGAGING slides.

If you are looking for designing a professional pitch deck, I am here to help.
I can help you explaining your products/services to your clients in an engaging powerpoint presentation that will have a positive impact on your viewers. 

Services Included:
  • Up to 16 slides
  • Use of icons and infographics
  • 4:3 Ratio + 16:9 Ratio
  • Conversion of .PPT to PDF (FREE)
  • Attachment of Audio and Video Files
  • Conversion of .PPT into video file (HD Quality)
  • 1 Day Express Delivery
  • Insertion of Charts and Graphs

Note: If you have just the raw content of slides in format other than PPT or if you want me to research the content for you, there will be extra charges. It is highly recommended that you contact me before placing orders.

Please CONTACT ME me before you place order.
I will provide special DISCOUNTS for custom orders.

Reviews


asifbhatti0:Amazing work once again. Thanks a lot!!

nishatian1:Good Experience.

mujtaba110:Amazing Experience. Unique powerpoint design and very friendly.

nishatian1:Outstanding Experience!

asifbhatti0:Amazing slides and amazing work. Ordered two gigs from him and it was a wonderful experience. Perfect communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment