Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will analyze your data and create PPT with graphs and add the business info and insights from data

I will analyze your data and create PPT with graphs and add the business info and insights from data












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will build the PPT for your business in 3 ways:
1. Just the PPT - you need to provide all the text and numbers and graphs
2. PPT with Graphs from your data - In this you need to provide business information, and data I will make the charts as per my experience and include in the PPT
3. PPT with graphs and insights - I will create the PPT for your business with the information you provided, analyze the data which you provide to me and also draw meaningful insights for your business 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment