Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create a high quality google doc, form, sheet or slide in record time. 1 day delivery

I will create a high quality google doc, form, sheet or slide in record time. 1 day delivery












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my Gig.

With Google Apps, I can actually install photos on your sheets, slides and forms. I can also convert Microsoft files to Google Docs, Sheets or slides, CSV and PDF files. 

I will professionally complete any task with the following Google Apps:

  • Forms: To create high quality Survey Questionnaires, Opinion polls, Registration forms, Quizzes and Exam questions with scores and publish them online.
  • Sheets: To do Data Entry, Data Analysis and all sorts of Data manipulations with Timestamps.
  • Doc: To type and save your files in any format
  • Slides: For your presentations(similar to MS powerpoint)

When you order my Gig, you are assured of: 
  • Professional service delivery
  • Timely Delivery
  • Affordable Prices
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment