Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create awesome powerpoint presentations

I will create awesome powerpoint presentations












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">In more than 15 years as a designer of presentation pitch decks and a marketing strategist, I know effective presentations that get the attention of the audience are made of 4 things: awesome graphic slides which build immediate mental images in the audience; the right words; knowledge of the topic and excellent delivery of the presenter before his/her audience.

Now, you can leave the first 3 to me. My gig includes:

-Development of a custom powerpoint presentation based on your topic

-Not more than 15 slides of powerpoint (for more slides, see my PRO & DELUXE packages)

-Backgrounds, graphics, vector icons & photos related to your topic and industry sector

-Animated transitions where necessary

-My extra research and content advisory on the topic (PRO & DELUXE packages only)

AND

-Revisions (number of revisions varies according to package chosen)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment