Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create a business powerpoint presentation

I will create a business powerpoint presentation












About:

I have sound a background of Economics and Business related Subjects. I will provide my services in these categories:

1.       Video presentation

2.       Business meetings

3.       Investment and Financial pitch deck

4.       Business and charity proposal

5.       Product launch

6.       Brand introduction

7.       Company annual report

8.       Seminars

9.        Lectures

10.      E - Books

11.      Religious Thoughts

12.      Interior or Food & much more.

Simply, I will write on all business topics for you or your products in different forms. Such as Editing, Redesigning, Converting of doc files into PDF or Video, Animation effects, Charts, Graphs, and Custom templates of All types of Business Subjects/Categories or Educational Fields.

You just need to provide me your content,images or topics to proceed.

Reviews


abbodunited:The seller was fast to respond. The seller communicated well. Other than that the instructions were not followed exactly and some of the wording's made no sense. It seemed like the seller threw on random words in the powerpoint.

creativearies:Shortage of time was the basic issue for both of us so may be the buyer did not expect a quick delivery. 9 references for 10 slides cannot prove that I wrote random words. I did proper research for each question. I apologize if I missed important points. Thanks You!

drbrowning:This seller is reliable, quick in getting back to you, and highly skilled in formatting Word docs. Very patient in revisions to meet your needs. Responds well to detailed instructions to give you a gig that exceeds expectations. Had a complex project to convert typical Word docs into an ebook format and she did a masterful job--choose her first.

creativearies:The buyer is an honest, trust worthy and a highly professional person. Thanks for appreciation and guidance during the project. Stay Blessed.

mason026:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment